Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentines for my Daisy Girl Scouts








I found this cute printout to make miniature Girl Scout cookie boxes and wanted to make them for my Daisies for Valentines Day. We just made cute little shoe lace necklaces with beads to represent the petals and I told them they were for swap pins.  I knew these needed to be their 1st pin!  So I printed them on card stock, cut, folded and taped them together.

I stuck a safety pin through a corner and used removable glue dots to stick them to my Valentine.

Now onto the Valentine!

I searched for something already made but the Girl Scout Valentine printables were old and used old names for the cookies.  I didn't care for them so I made my own.  Click here for the pdf.


I think they came out absolutely adorable!!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rescuing an American girl doll and her wig/hair

So we rescued/adopted an American girl doll, Rebecca, off of Craig's list and she wasn't in all that bad of shape.  She was dirty an...